Thursday, September 13, 2012

My First Blog Post

Ain't that just the fattest giraffe you've ever saw? Some say that's what would happen if McDonald's hit Africa. I've named my blog after this beautiful picture. If you like fat animals check out my good bud's blog at myfatdogblog.blogspot.com She's a solid friend who's kind of obsessed with animal obesity too. I hope a lot of people read my blog so I can be famous and get a lot of twitter followers and become famous like Perez Hilton and what not. I had a dream blog before, but no one would read it... so I'm trying again. Now I know you're thinking... how great can a blog about an overweight African mammals be? Well the real question is why are you judging my blog? You can't just waltz in here and go "Well your blog isn't to my liking." Maybe you should give it chance. Stop judging people. It's wrong. I don't go to your blog and judge it. So show some respect and accept my blog for what it is. And don't go leaving me comments on how to improve it. It's perfect just the way it is. If you think you can improve it, I think we're a bit confused on our positions here. I make this blog awesome, you read it and tell your friends. So yeah, read the blog and enjoy or get out of here.
And before I go a piece of advice for you to think about, When you're awesome, it's not if you win, it's by how much.

3 comments:

  1. GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! A fat giraffe! my life is complete! You made my day you giraffe blogger you. I am forever grateful bojangles dangles. could you maybe post more fat giraffes! i just love em'! i love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon a time, there was a young man by the name of Bojangles Dangles, this man was actually a giraffe. Now, this giraffe grew extremely sad because his girlfriend rejected him. So, he decided that he would be forever alone. He grew intensely fat until one day the fat faerie came and told him that he had grown so fat that he could wish for anything in the world. He said that he wished to be human, she changed him. He decided to name himself Jordan. He never figured out why he was changed into a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall remember 2020? man it sucked

    ReplyDelete