Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blackbird

I really like this song. It's by the Beatles and it's very peaceful and the guitar is really nice in it. I don't play the guitar very much, but I know a few songs on it. "Baby" by Justin Bieber is sadly the first song I ever learned on guitar. "Why are you sad about that?" you ask, well I'm not a Justin Bieber fan. Not at all. I prefer the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Beatles, Chiddy Bang, Fun. and other bands. It's not that Justin Bieber is bad, he's just not my type. "Why did you learn his song on guitar if you don't like him?" Another great question. My neighbor who plays guitar very well and likes Justin Bieber decided that I should learn guitar, and also like Justin Bieber. I did learn guitar, but I still don't like Justin Bieber. Anyways enjoy this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment