Monday, October 8, 2012

What's the one day of the year you can put gravy on your salad?

If you guessed thanksgiving you are correct!!! Your prize is leftover turkey!!!
Ever seen that episode of friends where Joey gets a turkey stuck on his head? It pretty much sums up my thanksgiving. Except for the turkey on the yea part. But we did run out of plates and I had to use a platter. I really love thanksgiving because it brings everyone together. What are you thankful for? And now a quote from Joey tribioni himself:
Joey: You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey. That's like Fourth of July without apple pie, or Friday with no two pizzas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for lots of things! My family, my friends who are practically family, an awesome job with awesome students, job security, my health and the health of my loved ones, living in a free country, having the ability to make music and to share that love with my students, the opportunity to travel the world, the 2 cutest twin nieces EVER.... I could go on!

    Also, have you ever seen the Mr. Bean Christmas episode where he gets a turkey stuck on his head and then the doorbell rings, and he answers the door with a turkey head? HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete